Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

How to save my marriage...

I read this book "How to save my marriage in 5 minutes a day: daily practices to transform your relationship" by Bonnie Jacobson...

Well it took me a LONG time to get this review in. I just couldn't get interested in it. I don't know what it was, but whenever I picked it up to start reading, i just couldn't make sense of it. I may try to read it another time, but it took me forever this time. I think that if my marriage is going to work, reading a marriage self help book is great but only God can actually save my marriage. The ideas in this book are well meant, but I just don't think they are appliable to my daily life. IF you have time to read and really meditate on what it's saying then I say go for it, but I was disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to share my solved issue here my husband applied for the divorce and than one of my friend Sashay who knows Dr Lawrence from long time, gives me his number, Lawrence told me that my husband is under some lady black magic control i did not expected that but than i paid 500 Dollars as because she told me she need to buy saffron for purest magic and than after 3 days my husband refuse to get divorce i am so thankful to Dr Lawrence he helped me at the time i needed help thanks to Dr Lawrence too. My husband and my relation is now totally fine. Drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com what apps +1) 914 208 8349

    ReplyDelete