Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids

Each day starts off with a date, title, and verse.
The verse is a reference for the reading and the readings themselves are written as if God is speaking them directly to the reader.
Each devotion ends with verses for you to read in your bible for further reading of Gods' word.

It's a fantastic daily devotional. I got this book thinking it would be suitable for me to read with my young son, however, I think that "Jesus Calling" should be geared towards older children, teens, and even adults.
There aren't really any child specific topics and I was disappointed in that aspect of it.

I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone with young children, but if your teen or yourself is looking for a simple and quick daily read, then this book is for you.

I give it 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment