Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Dinner Last Night



Last night for dinner I actually cooked!
I made a cucumber, olive, mozzarella, and tomato salad. Some creamy mushroom penne, and Parmesan bread crumb chicken. It tasted delicious underneath all my sickies, so I can only imagine how amazing it would have tasted if I hadn't of been sick. I was just thinking though that the mozzarella didn't really have the full flavor that i was looking for so next time to bring out the taste of the cheese, I may go ahead and use feta.
Anyway, it was really good and I wish that my stomach could have eaten more but it didn't. I don't feel like posting a recipe, but it's pretty self explanatory. If you want to know how I made a particular thing (like if you're just dying to know) email me at goin2merced24@hotmail.com and i'll be totally glad to give it to you. I'm just not feeling too well and my mind is boggled so blogging it isn't gonna happen tonight.
Enjoy!
~*~ K~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment