Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Not Well

This bronchitis isn't going away. Well, it may have, but the cough is still there and I am so tired of coughing. This is ridiculous. I never remember to call the Dr. though, otherwise I'm sure i'd have an appointment scheduled. I was supposed to follow up within 2 days, yeah, I suck at that.
I haven't made much of anything since the last post. I haven't felt like it. I went back to work on Monday and didn't want to be there at all. I just wanted to be in bed. I want to sleep till I wake up and this cough is GONE!
Well enough complaining. I think i'm going to veg tonight when Jude goes to bed. Watch some Grey's on my netflix and just relax till I fall asleep.
Oh speaking of Jude, I had him sign his name today. I told him the letters and he did his best. I couldn't post a picture of it because of a special reason, but I will try to remember to take a picture of it tomorrow and post it up here. My little boy is growing up too dang fast.
Anyway, I'm going to go now. Wait till I find my creative muse again and get to making things. I'll write more soon
~*~K~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment