Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mommy to a Boy!

Every mother of a Boy knows that things like this
can and probably will happen. I have a friend who has had many more adventures like this with her son and  is now starting them with her younger son. Whenever my dear friend shares her adventures with her little boys, i can't help but chuckle and think "that's going to be me some day" and of course, we've started small, but i know that i'm a mommy to a boy, so I will have many more wonderful lessons of patience like this.
I can't help but smirk and laugh with this little boy who is such a blessing to my life...

Ps. this morning at breakfast we found a very, very faint display of artwork on our kitchen wall, courtesy of our darling jude and a black ball point pen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment