Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I fail at blogging... Again!

I really, really, REALLY need to get better at this crap! I have all these intentions of blogging and sharing my stories with people but I never get around to it. However, here are some UPDATES about life in the Balkom house.

1. We are getting ready to move into our 2 bedroom apartment. I think I might finally be able to paint my living room this blue color I bought months ago.
2. Brandon took a job with some contracting company and is going to, yet again, be in and out of the picture.
3. Jude is going to be 5 in less than a month
4. I nanny 3 days a week. I get to bring Jude. Most days are okay, I get paid in bread crumbs, but I get to bring him and don't have to worry about his well being as much as if he was with my mom or a complete stranger.
5. I realize lately how lonely I am. With the exception of Jude, I don't really have anyone. I need to get more involved in making friendships that are long lasting, with people that won't judge me and relationships that are Drama free. Any takers?

I don't really know what other updates I have right now. Oh, other than
6. I am in my 6th term at Kaplan. Can't wait till I graduate next summer!

Alright. Some day I want to blog about my marriage ( or lack thereof ), but i'm not really sure that I want to open that one up to the public just yet. Especially if I am trying to make new friends. They might judge me or dislike me before I even have a chance to advance. We'll see, but for now, I should be working on homework but i have neither the mental or emotional energy to do anything but stare at this computer screen and wish my life away...

Or! I could look into making things better so that life can be better than it ever has been... Yeah, I'll go with that.. Goodnight Everyone! Sleep well....

~*~Kirsten~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment